Pandemic Financial Pain Is A Thing
The pandemic has disrupted lives, ruined businesses, and is still causing widespread financial setbacks across the U.S. Recovering is more daunting after you’ve been knocked down by events out of your control, especially after living for months in isolation, which is depressing.
Even if you always considered yourself a hermit before the pandemic, not hugging your grandchild or great nephew for a year was terrible. The second half of 2021 will be better, and the stress of a financial setback is not something you should be ruminating about at night.
Psychological pain of financial loss is undoubtedly worse in times of grief, sickness, and isolation from loved ones.
If financial stress is a problem, please contact us. While we obviously cannot solve everyone’s financial problems, we will listen and try to help by providing an opinion or researching resources for assistance.
Nothing contained herein is to be considered a solicitation, research material, an investment recommendation, or advice of any kind, and it is subject to change without notice. Any investments or strategies referenced herein do not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any specific person. Product suitability must be independently determined for each individual investor. Tax advice always depends on your particular personal situation and preferences. You should consult the appropriate financial professional regarding your specific circumstances.
The material represents an assessment of financial, economic and tax law at a specific point in time and is not intended to be a forecast of future events or a guarantee of future results. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties. Actual results, performance, or achievements may differ materially from those expressed or implied. Information is based on data gathered from what we believe are reliable sources. It is not guaranteed as to accuracy, does not purport to be complete, and is not intended to be used as a primary basis for investment decisions.
This article was written by a professional financial journalist for Advisor Products and is not intended as legal or investment advice.
This article was written by a professional financial journalist for Maxim Capital Advisors, Inc and is not intended as legal or investment advice.
©2021 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Capitalizing On Current Financial Economic Trends
- The Cost Of Not Having A Financial Plan Is Surging
- Equity Risk Premium Grew Wider And More Important
- The Facts Amid Rising Fears Of Inflation
- New Identity Fraud Tactic Targets Amazon Prime Users
- A Professional Perspective On 2020, The Cruelest Year
- Viewing Financial News Through The Long Lens Of History
- Act Before Hitting The Crossroad Of Fiscal And Tax Reality
- The Bull Market Broadened Recently
- An Important Investment Idea To Remember In 2021
- New Covid Aid Law Waives 10% Penalty On Pre-59½ Retirement Plan Withdrawals
- What Business Owners Need To Know About The New Aid Package
- A Call To Act On The Coming Tax Hikes
- Staying Focused On Strategic Financial Planning
- Will M2 Be The Big Investment Story Of 2021?